Home Malone Artist Application
What does it take to be a Home Malone artist?
- We are always looking for new products made in the Deep South. That includes: TX, LA, MS, AL, GA, SC, and FL.
- Items must be designed AND produced in the Deep South. Our focus is to support as many local businesses as possible. That includes the location of the manufactures for reproduction works from southern makers.
- We understand some of the initial products can be produced overseas (canvases, fabric, towels, jewelry chains, vessels for candles, etc), but we look to make sure the final product is produced in the Deep South.
- Jewelry: Some aspect of the piece has to be handmade (forged, hammered, casted, painted) by the artist. Jewelry that is fully assembled with pieces not crafted by the maker are not accepted.
- Does the item fit in with our curation? There are SO many wonderful products made in the south, but we make sure it flows well with our current style, offerings. Please take the time to visit our store (physical location or browse online) to see if you work will complement the selection in both aesthetic, quality, and price point.
If you think your product meets the above requirements:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a line sheet, an Etsy link, and/or a few photos of your product.
- Your wholesale cost and retail cost of each product.
- Minimum order quantities, first order minimums and re-order minimums.
- The turnaround time for products.
- Any holiday order cut-off dates.
We also do our best to be respectful of other local businesses. Please let us know if your work is in any nearby stores.
We are a small store with approximately 800 sf of retail space. Art is best displayed when its given it's own space to shine. There may be a waitlist for certain products types.